The organization and its state council member in pursuit of the purpose started in chapter I, Shall act in accordance with the following principles.
- The organization is based on the principle of sovereign quality of all its state council members.
- All state council members, in order to ensure to all of them the right and benefits resulting from membership shall full in good faith, abide by the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present character.
- All state council members shall settle their state / District Disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that National / International place and security and justice, are not endangered.
- All state council members shall refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any district or any other manner inconsistent with the laws of the Indian nation.
- All state council members shall give the Indian Nationals every assistance in any action it takes in accordance with the present charter, and shall refrain from giving assistance to any District against which the head office is taking preventive or enforcement action.